[Xymon] PfSense firewall client

Jamison Maxwell jamison at newasterisk.com
Fri Jun 6 15:39:48 CEST 2014

I used to run the client locally, but after encountering the same problem you are I switched to the Xymon-rclient.  You use key auth and it runs it on from the Xymon server over SSH.  You can get it here: https://wiki.xymonton.org/doku.php.

Jamison Maxwell
Jamison at newasterisk.com<mailto:Jamison at newasterisk.com>