[Xymon] best (or any) way to remember disabled tests on the main page?

oliver ohemming at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:39:17 CEST 2014

I'm not really sure how to explain this but hopefully it will make sense

Let's say the main Xymon page is divided up as follows:

prod --> 8 servers
devel --> 8 servers

One of the 'prod' servers has a known issue causing it to go red, so
we disable the test and it switches to blue.  Is there any way to
reflect this on the main page (which has now, of course, gone back to
green)?

Ideally, I'd like to see the name of the server group ("prod" in the
example) change to blue from white on the main view to remind me
there's an ignored test.  But I don't want the "main view" colour to
change from green

Possible?  Easy?

Thanks