[Xymon] --nongreen-colors=red,purple

Mark Falzon Mark.Falzon at fujixerox.com
Wed Jan 29 03:17:21 CET 2014

Xymon version: 4.3.5

Hi there, wondering if you can help me please. We generate an only RED or PURPLE page through the xymongen --nongreen-colors=red,purple  option.

The page generates fine however when a server that has a purple test alongside of a yellow test xymongen seems to drop the
server from the generated list. The server will still be part of "Current non-green systems" with its Purple and Yellow tests

Thanks all

Mark Falzon

This e-mail, including any attachments to it, may contain confidential and/or personal information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not copy, distribute, or disclose it, use or take any action based on the information contained within it. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail of the error and then delete the original e-mail.

The information contained within this e-mail may be solely the opinion of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the position, beliefs or opinions of the organisation on any issue. This email has been swept for the presence of computer viruses known to the organisation's anti-virus systems.