[Xymon] Acknowledge problem

john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com
Thu Jan 23 14:29:58 CET 2014

This reminds me of a wish-list item…

When acking an alert for (example) C: drive, if after that point D: starts to fill up it will also be included within the ack.  So, the wish list item is to treat each item under an alert (disk/process/service) as separate items.

I know, keep wishing… ☺

Thanks,
John
Upcoming PTO:
(none)

John Rothlisberger
IT Strategy, Infrastructure & Security - Technology Growth Platform
TGP for Business Process Outsourcing
Accenture
312.693.3136 office