[Xymon] MQ monitoring on Windows

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Fri Jan 10 18:49:54 CET 2014

This it BBWin, right? (which version?)

Can you put an example of the file you’re dropping in the tmp directory? (Make a copy of the actual file before it gets deleted. Mask information if there is anything sensitive.)

With Powershell, I found out the hard way that in some cases if you don’t use out-string when capturing output of a command, it doesn’t do what you expect, and the behavior is different when running a script versus the powershell command line.