[Xymon] (DTS) New installation of Xymon on CentOS 6.5 64 bit on Dell T105 server

Tom Schmitt dtsmon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:56:27 CET 2014

I tried http://<server>/xymon. xymon/   xymon/index.html.  and I get
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /xymon/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at 192.168.200.151 Port 80 I did
/etc/init.d/httpd restart.  And.  reload. Still cannot engage the software If
you think of anything else send it I was thinking of changing xymon to the
apache group and changing all the group ownerships to apache?Do you think
it might work? Is there a problem with the newer apache server version?
ThanksTomS