[Xymon] (DTS) New installation of Xymon on CentOS 6.5 64 bit on Dell T105 server

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Feb 12 04:21:41 CET 2014

On 12 February 2014 02:23, Tom Schmitt <dtsmon at gmail.com> wrote:

> I get:
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /xymon was not found on this server.

Check the apache error log to see what it doesn't like.  Also see the error
log when you query /xymon/dummy and make sure that it says something like
"File does not exist: /home/xymon/www/dummy" (or whatever makes sense)
including the xymon/www directory.  If instead it shows another directory,
then your .conf file is not being included.

> I did a chmod for the entire xymon path from /home /home/xymon etc to 777
> rwxrwxrwsto see if the screen would come up

Probably best not to do this.

Cheers
Jeremy