[Xymon] Xymon procs alert email

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Feb 4 22:06:21 CET 2014

Sounds like you have the alert sent as SMS. That doesn’t give details.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Eli
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 2:37 PM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Xymon procs alert email

I am set to monitor tomcat process, and I got alert email when it is down the problem is the email do not contain any message other than with subject line "procs critical (red) " so it hard to tell what process is down. Interesting thing is I can get full message when httpd down. I have setup the same way tough.

Any idea?