[Xymon] headercheck tag?

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Feb 3 22:42:59 CET 2014

Until you mentioned it, I did not see it since Outlook is the opposite of useful...I dug it up and applied it.  No core dumps so far.  Tests appear to be working.  Likely unrelated but I did notice some files in my tmp folder that didn't look quite right (http..status and frequenttest.) that I've not noticed before.

=G=