[Xymon] 4.3.15 is available

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Sun Feb 2 18:20:25 CET 2014

On Sunday 02 of February 2014 17:37:14 Henrik Størner wrote:

> > when web pages generaded. For example maillog can contans E-Mails:
> > "to=<some at domain.dom>".
>
> It is safer to use the 'client data' view which shows you the raw output.

I apologize, but I do not understand what you mean. Is it xymon's settings
or is it browser settings ?

> I don't see it as broken. Debian wheezy uses procps-ng 3.3.3, and there
> are no problems getting a vmstat graph from that. E.g. this is the setup
> at www.xymon.com.

Hm... Perhaps the problem is something else... But I see difference between
procps-ng 3.3.7 and procps 3.2.8. Problem with graph solved by changing
procps only. Can you tell me which file contains the parser ? I will try
to see code.

--
Regards, Sergey