[Xymon] html_mail.pl colour

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Wed Dec 17 08:58:54 CET 2014

Brandon,

i think i can remember someone saying that this could be depending on the eMail client your are using.
We had exactly the same with our Outlook environment: eMails coming from our Xymon system generated by html_mail.pl had a black background instead of a red one.
Adjusting the security settings (like embedded images...) of Outlook did not change anything. Might have to do with the way Outlook is rendering eMail content.

When we did the test to another eMail address which was configured in Thunderbird eMail client, everything was fine.

I'm not sure if this matches to your problem, but it could be worth a try to test with another recipient using another eMail client.

Regards
Christian

Christian Becker
IT-Services

Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net<mailto:Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net>
Mittelrhein-Verlag GmbH
August-Horch-Straße 28
D-56070 Koblenz
Verleger und Geschäftsführer: Walterpeter Twer
Reg.-Gericht Koblenz HRB 121
Finanzamt Koblenz Str.Nr. 22 65 10 285 2
www.rhein-zeitung.de<http://www.rhein-zeitung.de/>