[Xymon] html_mail.pl colour

David Baldwin david.baldwin at ausport.gov.au
Wed Dec 17 01:54:50 CET 2014

Brandon,

Did you look at the newer version?
https://wiki.xymonton.org/doku.php/alerts:html_mail1.2

David.

> Just gave that a try changed the paths to use the URL and also tried
> the full local path on the server without using those BB/xymon
> variables in the perl script still getting the same problem. I must be
> missing something really obvious somewhere.
>
> Regards,
>
> *Brandon *

David Baldwin - Senior Systems Administrator (Datacentres + Networks)
Information and Communication Technology Services
Australian Sports Commission          http://ausport.gov.au
Tel 02 62147266 Fax 02 62141830       PO Box 176 Belconnen ACT 2616
david.baldwin at ausport.gov.au          1 Leverrier Street Bruce ACT 2617
Our Values: RESPECT + INTEGRITY + TEAMWORK + EXCELLENCE

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport visit http://www.ausport.gov.au

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.