[Xymon] Filtering on graphs

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Dec 4 09:08:43 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for a method to filter the rrd's that are used in a graph.
I can use FNPATTERN to filter on the name of the rrd file, but I also want to
specify one or more files myself as a list on the URL (so NOT in the config
file).  In that case, FNPATTERN can be ignored (or the matched part of the file
can be used in stead of the while file) and only the matched files are used in
the graph.

Example (placed on multiple lines for easy reading):
host=my_host&
service=my_service&
files=file_1.rrd,file_2.rrd,file_3_rrd

Before I start coding on this, has anyone tried this or has an other way to
accomplish this?

Stef