[Xymon] Upgrade hobbit 4.2.0 to Xymon

Peng, Kingston kpeng at partycity.com
Thu Dec 4 02:08:42 CET 2014

I only have my fresh install note early this year.  I installed Xymon server on Centos 6.1.  You can use Notepad open the attached note.

I had an old Hobbit server as well.  I left that untouched, and after installed this Xymon, I copied over the configuration files from old Hobbit, and the server now is running  production.

Hopefully this helps. Good luck!