AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /usr/lib/xymon/server/www/

usa ims usaims at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:26:31 CEST 2014

I just did a apt-get install xymon on a 14.04 ubuntu server

I'm getting "client denied by server configuration: /usr/lib/xymon/server/www/xymon.html" in apache. Can one of you ubuntu admins take a look at your config file and see what I'm doing wrong?

This is on a apache 2.4.

Here is my conf file --

    DocumentRoot /var/lib/xymon/www
    Alias /xymon/  "/var/lib/xymon/www/"
<Directory "/var/lib/xymon/www">
    #AllowOverride None
    #Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews ExecCGI
    Options All
    #Options All
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
    #Order allow,deny
    #Allow from localhost ::1/128
    Allow from all
    Require all granted
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-cgi/ "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-bin">
    #AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Require all granted
    #Order allow,deny
    #Allow from localhost ::1/128
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-seccgi/ "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-secure/"
<Directory "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-secure">
    #AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Require all granted
    #Order allow,deny
    #Allow from localhost ::1/128
    Allow from all

    # Password file where users with access to these scripts are kept.
    # Create it with "htpasswd -c /etc/xymon/xymonpasswd USERNAME"
    # Add more users / change passwords with "htpasswd /etc/xymon/xymonpasswd USERNAME"
    #
    # You can also use a group file to restrict admin access to members of a
    # group, instead of anyone who is logged in. In that case you must setup
    # the "xymongroups" file, and change the "Require" settings to require
    # a specific group membership. See the Apache docs for more details.

    AuthUserFile /etc/xymon/xymonpasswd
    AuthGroupFile /etc/xymon/xymongroups
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Xymon Administration"

    # "valid-user" restricts access to anyone who is logged in.
    Require valid-user

    # "group admins" restricts access to users who have logged in, AND
    # are members of the "admins" group in xymongroups.
    # Require group admins

</Directory>