[Xymon] how to migrate historical data

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Wed Aug 27 06:11:32 CEST 2014

I tried using scp to copy the following directories over to the new server.
/var/lib/xymon/hist/
/var/lib/xymon/histlogs/
/var/lib/xymon/rrd/

But I keep getting 'not a regular file' errors on the rrd and histlogs
files.  I need the rrd data.  The graphs are really all I care about.
Signature - Kris

Thank you.

Kris Springer