[Xymon] notifications sent with no alert settings

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 04:06:04 CEST 2014

How long does it take to transfer the client data?  The last thing written
is the clock time on the DB server.  The Xymon server compares that
timestamp to its own clock to determine drift.  I've had situations where
the client data took multiple seconds to be delivered, and it tripped the
CPU clock-out-of-sync warning.

Ralph Mitchell