[Xymon] new install issue

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Thu Aug 7 16:12:17 CEST 2014

This mailing list rocks!  That was it! Thank you Martin for pointing me
to the apache2 module that needed enabled.  I added the cgid.load module
to the /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ directory and restarted the apache2
service and everything started working like magic.  Good job. Thanks again!
Signature - Kris

Thank you.

Kris Springer