[Xymon] BBWIN for Windows 2008 64bit

Shea, Graeme A Shea.Graeme.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 6 23:50:17 CEST 2014

There is no GUI or start menu item installed by BBWin, it's a service that runs in the background and is configured by the config file in /program files(x86)/bbwin/etc and one registry setting under HKLM/Software/BBWin (from memory). The registry setting sets the display name in Xymon. There is a GUI available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbwingui/ which if you are a long time Windows admin (like me) feels a lot more natural.

Regards
Graeme