[Xymon] xymon-rclient

Rod Simioni rod.simioni at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:30:03 CEST 2014

​Thanks for the reply and I will cc the group for now on. Let me tell you
my objective and if you still need to look at my script/log file, I will
fetch them.

This is basically what I want to do. For each ip address in my VIPs section
of the bb-host:
subpage vips VIPS
10.218.160.150   server1 #foo
10.218.160.150   server2 #foo

I want to send xml through this call:

wget --post-file=SentinelCompReport.xml --header="Content-Type: text/xml"
--header="SOAPAction: \"http://xxx.com/ComprehensivePersonSearch\"" -O -
http://VIP/BobService.asmx

and if the data returns as expected, then it is green.

How should I implement this?

Thanks in advance, sir.

Rod
​