[Xymon] Monitor service of windows server

Enzo Arroyo enzo at arroyof.com
Fri Aug 1 12:05:27 CEST 2014

Hello,

I would like to know if you can help me, look my scenery is the follow:

i have a linux centos server as xymon server, by other side have a
windows 2008 server with xymon client, working as mode "local", then i
would like to monitor a process, i'm using the follow entry in
"analysis.cfg " o xymon server:

HOST=hostname_server
         SVC OpenVPNService status=started startup=automatic
         PROC openvpnserv.exe
         SVC openvpnserv.exe status=started startup=automatic

i want to check the openvpn process in this case, but not work, but the
other health checks works as well.

thank you very much.