[Xymon] is depends broken?

Cami Sardinha cami at hack.co.za
Thu Sep 12 07:56:28 CEST 2013

Hey..

DEPENDS I haven't managed to get working properly, even with copy/paste
examples that have been posted to the list in the past (even for conn
tests!).
I'm looking forward to the overhaull of DEPENDS and ROUTE so that it no
longer relies on net-tests and moves things into the core (to include combo
tests) but least i heard there was no ETA on that.

Regards,
Cami