[Xymon] RECOVERED notification

bb4 at richter-it.net bb4 at richter-it.net
Mon Sep 9 09:17:57 CEST 2013

Ok,

forget about this question. Found the answer by reading the manpage of
alerts.cfg instead of relying on the comments in alerts.cfg itself.

manpage:

RECOVERED Is "0" if the service is alerting, "1" if the service has recovered,
"2" if the service was disabled.

alerts.cfg:

#    RECOVERED     - Is "1" if the service has recovered.

Sorry for the noise
Torsten