[Xymon] Modifying scheduled disable/enable

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Thu Oct 31 16:41:17 CET 2013

Oh, absolutely...that's no more difficult than having set up the initial
schedule.

It's just more of a kludge than I was hoping to use, and could end up
leaving a more convoluted and messy looking schedule on the maintenance
page.

As other tools have the ability to modify a maintenance schedule once it's
been set, I'm looking for a simple way to do so here, as well.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1