[Xymon] favicon location?

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Sat Oct 12 04:24:33 CEST 2013

No.  The favicon filenames are different based on the color of the xymon
page at any given moment.  I need a script to pull the 'current' favicon
file that's listed in the xymon.html file.  That's the file that get
re-written every time the server polls everything and refreshes itself.
 When the page color changes the 'favicon' path gets changed accordingly
also.

When xymon.html is red, the favicon path looks like this
<link rel="shortcut icon"
href="/xymon/gifs/favicon-red.ico<http://monitor.innovateteam.com/xymon/gifs/favicon-red.ico>
">

When it's green it looks like this
<link rel="shortcut icon"
href="/xymon/gifs/favicon-green.ico<http://monitor.innovateteam.com/xymon/gifs/favicon-red.ico>
">

You can see this if you look at the source code of your xymon page in a
browser.  I need a script or something that pulls the 'live' favicon image
that's displayed in the xymon.html file.  I don't know if it's easier to
have an external script pull the image out of xymon.html, or if it's easier
to create a script that runs on the server itself and literally creates a
new html file that only has the favicon in it.

Thank you.
*Kris Springer*

*
*