[Xymon] proc : multiple alerts?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Oct 7 20:27:22 CEST 2013

I note quite a few responses suggesting using a script, and that would
definitely work.

Another option, if your Xymon server is a Linux/Unix server, might be to
forward all alarms to a local account, and have that local account make
use of procmail to forward the alarms to the appropriate
teams/individuals, based on content.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1