[Xymon] Disable SSL cert expiration test

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:31:03 CET 2013

Hi all,

Is there a way to check an SSL service without caring if the cert is expired? I realize this may be an odd thing to want to do, but apparently in the application that it's being used the cert does not need to be current, just otherwise functioning to provide SSL (the real service is in front of a load balancer or something that doesn't care). Is there a way to make a cert expiration not cause the test to go red without playing with the source code?

Thanks.
--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
 ||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Sr. Systems Programmer
 || \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
 ||  \\  Sciences | OIT/EI-Academic Svcs. - ADMC 450, Newark
      `'