[Xymon] not receiving alerts

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Nov 12 03:06:56 CET 2013

Yes, I'm running the commands on the only xymon server that I have.
What directory should I be in when I run the command?
What settings for MAIL in the config file should there be?  Which config
file are you referring to?  A previous person asked me about the MAIL
settings xymonserver.cfg and my settings are what he said they should be.

Thank you.
*Kris Springer*