[Xymon] not receiving alerts

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Sun Nov 10 19:33:32 CET 2013

When that particular host is green nothing happens.  When I make it red and
I run that command I receive an email with the info that's defined in the
command.

I think we're making progress tracking this down.  It appears that things
are working via command line, just not when automated.

Thank you.
*Kris Springer*