[Xymon] not receiving alerts

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Sat Nov 9 23:44:32 CET 2013

I've attached a screen shot of the 'info' page of the host that's red.

Strangely enough the notifications.log file suddenly has some data in it
now that I stripped some options out of the alerts.cfg file.

Here's some of the notifications.log data.  I X'd out the IP that was
showing.

Sat Nov  9 11:50:47 2013 VM-Firewall.ssh (x.x.x.x) support at innovateteam.com[2]
1384026647 722
Sat Nov  9 12:12:48 2013 VM-Firewall.ssh (x.x.x.x) support at innovateteam.com[2]