[Xymon] Send apache /server-status page to server via client.

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Nov 1 00:06:46 CET 2013

On 31 October 2013 18:10, deepak deore <deepakdeore2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> One problem coming is the graphs are coming 2 times under trends. However
> they are getting updated, I tried : -
>
> 1. Remove apache.rrd, waited for some time and checked after the rrd is
> generated, still 2 graphs for each stats i.e. apache utilizaition, aapche
> workers, apache cpu utilization, apache requests/ Second.

You shouldn't need to delete the rrd file.

>  2. Removed "|apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3" from hosts.cfg which
> shows only one graph of apache utilizaition.

Is the first bar (ie "|") supposed to be a comma?  Like so:

",apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3"

I'm assuming this is in your TRENDS definiton for the host.

I don't know what the default would be (when you don't specify), but I
would have guessed it would be to only include the [apache] graph
definition.  To list more than one graph, you add
",apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3" as you described.  So by removing
that, I would expect the trends page to only show the one graph: [apache].
 (And do so without having to delete the apache.rrd file.)

You might want to change your TRENDS definition in hosts.cfg to include one
fewer graphs, instead of removing the definition altogether, something like:

",apache:apache|apache1"

Then reload the trends page and see if you only get two apache graphs.