[Xymon] tcp traceroute

Troy Adams troy at athabascau.ca
Thu May 30 20:19:13 CEST 2013

In the same way that the conn test can be asked to "trace" by performing a traceroute upon failure, I would like to perform a TCP traceroute when a TCP test fails with "no route to host". I expect this isn't built right into Xymon now but has anybody got any pointers on what to hack to implement this myself?

cheers,

Troy

---