[Xymon] trends problem with hosts

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:25:42 CEST 2013

You might try using the "rename" command in xymon: $ ./xymon <xymonhost>
'rename server1-prod  server1.server.example.com' .

FWIW, I've had much better luck using the CLIENT directive rather than
NAME. Much less confusion over what the name of the host is and what Xymon
is using for keys and the like.

Thanks,
Larry Barber