[Xymon] Folder Size

Ray Reuter ray.reuter at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:25:36 CEST 2013

The host in question is a windows server. I should have mentioned that in
the initial thread, I did read previously where it could be done with ease
in the non-windows world but have found nothing for windows. It has a cifs
share presented to it and we are trying to avoid having that particular
folder grow beyond 3GB.