[Xymon] Custom check interval for different status of custom tests

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Thu May 2 14:37:57 CEST 2013

While I don't believe this to be built into Xymon (would be nice to
have), I have written scripts that do this by putting a loop in the
script with retry logic. Set Xymon to run the script every 30 minutes,
if yellow or red is detected, sleep 1 minute check again... repeat 29
times or until green.

Michael Beatty