[Xymon] xymon as a drop-in bb replacement

Adam Goryachev adam at websitemanagers.com.au
Fri Mar 22 02:58:09 CET 2013

On 20/03/13 23:58, Deiss, Mark wrote:
> Nuts - guess that means the Quest/former Deadcat repository of all the BB-based user contributions will be vaporized at some point per BBPE EOL. Maybe Mr. Croteau/Quest can " transfer" the content back under the wings of Mr. MacGuire/somebody? This code base should be all GPL and not hamstrung by any Quest licensing restrictions.
>
> Hmm, maybe Mr. Croteau and Mr. MacGuire will get back together again with something like "Big Second-Cousin-Once-Removed's Second-Coming"
As the original person responsible for the deadcat repository, I'll put
my hand up, again... though perhaps this is already handled by xymonton?
Will likely require some work from some enterprising individual(s) to
simply copy the various scripts from the current location and upload to
xymonton.

If people think it would actually be more useful to have a separate
repository, let me know and I'll dig something up....

Regards,
Adam

--
Adam Goryachev