[Xymon] Xymon alert DURATION fail

Chris Pretorius chris.pretorius at signio.co.za
Fri Mar 8 15:30:32 CET 2013

Hi Jeremy

Thanx for pointing out my typo, Did not receive alerts for this test today,
even though the web services I monitor was unavailable for brief periods of
time.

Just want to mention that with the “=” omitted, I still received my alerts
every X minutes.

Kind Regards,

Chris Pretorius

Systems Administrator

[image: logo small]

*Your market gateway*

* *

  Southdowns Office Park, Block B 2nd Floor SF02, Cnr John Vorster Drive &
Karee Street, Highveld, Centurion

  Tel: 012 684 6600  [image: dot red]  Fax: 012 684 6629  [image: dot red]

                  Email: chris.pretorius at signio.co.za   [image: dot
red]    Web:
www.signio.co.za

[image: 3]

If you have received this email in error please notify us via email :
support at signio.co.za .

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

Signio (PTY) LTD, Reg Nr: 2003/001508/07