[Xymon] Xymon Reports hostgraphs.sh graph size

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Mar 8 03:21:02 CET 2013

You can define RRDGRAPHOPTS to have, for example, "--height 60 --width
180".  You'd normally do this in xymonserver.cfg, but it applies to all
graphs.  If you wanted it to only apply to Metrics Report graphs, you could
either adjust showgraph.sh or (preferably) cgioptions.cfg by adding the
following:

echo "$HTTP_REFERER" | grep "/hostgraphs.sh\?" >/dev/null &&
RRDGRAPHOPTS="--height 60 --width 180"
export RRDGRAPHOPTS