[Xymon] WARNING: Runtime 471 longer than time limit (300)

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:26:10 CET 2013

It means your xymon server is taking more than 5 minutes to complete the
cycle of network tests.  Unless you just added a ton of new clients, it is
probably timing out trying to test something, or there's a DNS issue in
your network.  The xymonnet column for your xymon server shows how long
each test takes.  That might narrow it down.

Ralph Mitchell