[Xymon] rrd network graphs on windows check

deepak deore deepakdeore2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:37:52 CEST 2013

This is not the answer of your question, just sharing our experience with
the same problem.

We had same problem with our windows servers, our network doesn't allow
incoming connections to xymon server.
So while doing R&D we found and implemented below setup: -

1. Windows server sends data to another linux server in its same subnet.
2. That linux server has xymon client running and listening on port 1984
with msgcache enabled.
3. When xymon server pulls the data from that linux server it gets that
windows server's data also.

I think this is not a feature of xymon but this is what we discovered.