[Xymon] Terabithia RPMS updated to 4.3.12

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Fri Jul 26 17:46:03 CEST 2013

Hello everyone!

I've released updated Xymon RPMs at http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/ for
version 4.3.12, built for EL5, EL6, and Fedora 19. This includes the
recent security update and all upstream changes.

As it's been a while since the last "announced" RPM release, and due to
the large number of former patches that were integrated into the main
distribution, I strongly suggest letting these smoke in a test environment
before placing them into production (always a good idea, I know :) ).

Previous users of RPMs in the /testing/ directories should note that some
experimental add-ons now require environment variables to be set to
activate. In addition, please pay close attention to .rpmnew config files
in /etc/xymon/ and the apache configuration snippet to ensure proper
functioning and support of new features.

Many thanks as always to Henrik, for the design and release of an
outstandingly flexible and scalable monitoring project!

Regards,

-jc