[Xymon] Definitive guide for BBWin central mode?

Shawn Heisey hobbit at elyograg.org
Tue Jul 16 21:48:25 CEST 2013

Is there a definitive guide for how to configure BBWin central mode, in
particular the msgs part?  I'd like to know what can be specified, how
to configure multiple ignore entries, how to configure host-specific
sections and the win32 section, and what limitations currently exist
with the 0.13 version.

The documentation link on the BBWin page is invalid as it refers to a
man page that predates the full name change.  The man pages currently
found in Xymon and the various things that I can find with Google seem
to all contradict each other as far as how to actually configure
analysis.cfg and other server-side config files.

Help?

Thanks,
Shawn