[Xymon] xympnproxy and xymonnet

Clark, Sean sean.clark at twcable.com
Wed Jan 30 16:36:58 CET 2013

An intestesting thing to do (if you have a lot of pollers especially) is
to setup xymonproxy on each poller, and have things downstream report to
it, and have the poller report up to your main xymon display. This will
smooth out messages via combo-ing to your  main display.

But yeah, the polling tasks are actually independent of xymond -- they
don't need it to run - just things that talk to the channel require it