[Xymon] USB sms modem for Xymon 4.3.10 running on Centos 5.8 64 bit

Martin Ksellmann martin at ksellmann.de
Wed Jan 30 00:39:34 CET 2013

Hi,

I promised to send more information about the GSM Modem I used, but
unfortunately the manufacturer stopped producing anything alike. I used
a FALCOM SAMBA 55 (Old product page at
http://www.falcom.de/products/discontinued-items/samba5556/ )

Sorry for the bad news on this. Their modems were well supported and
reliable.

CU,
Martin

--
Träumst Du am Tage, erkennst Du vieles,  ! Martin Ksellmann
      was dem verborgen bleibt,          ! Am Vogelherd 7, 83126 Flintsbach
                       (Edgar Allan Poe) ! e-mail: martin at ksellmann.de