[Xymon] Custom test with NCV

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Thu Jan 10 15:04:36 CET 2013

This is done in the xymonserver.cfg file.

You need to specify the full string to configure the RRD. By default MIN
and MAX are unlimited.  To do so you would need to expand the NCV_slab
command as displayed in the documentation "How to setup custom graphs"

NCV_slab="inodecache:GAUGE:600:0:U,dentrycache:GAUGE:600:0:U"

This is in the format data_set:set_type:heartbeat:min:max

If anyone on the Xymon team reads this, I would like to see this added
to the documentation.

Michael Beatty