[Xymon] Ping tests showing different levels percision

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Jan 8 17:47:41 CET 2013

I've noticed the scale changes to accommodate all of the values that need to be graphed. It will use the narrowest range of numbers it can until a larger one is needed. I've seen this myself on some tests, where one graph looks totally all over the map, and I then realize we're talking about a difference of a couple of ms.