[Xymon] How to submit patches for Xymon?

Tom Schmidt (tschmidt) tschmidt at micron.com
Fri Jan 4 18:31:46 CET 2013

I have been working with Xymon 4.3.10 for a while now as an upgrade from
Big Brother.  In doing this, I have found a couple bugs and added a few
enhancements, and want to submit these patches to get them rolled into
the next Xymon update.  How do I get these submitted?  Do I just add the
patch as an E-mail attachment here?

Thanks...Tom
--
Tom L. Schmidt
Corporate Engineering Principal System Administration Lead