[Xymon] RRD Graphing Issue

taylor lewick tlewick at apsaranetworks.com
Thu Feb 21 18:09:51 CET 2013

One of my graphs of data that I am getting from devmon, just stopped
graphing.  I have other graphs for the same device for devmon, and its still
graphing, and the xymon graphs for tests like CONN is still working.  And I
verified the data is still coming back, and nothing has changed via graph
definitions or in xymonserver.cfg.  Its like xymon just decided to stop
graphing for this test.

I've even removed the rrd file for one of the hosts in question, and a new
RRD file is being generated, but when I click on the graph in the browser,
it still shows the old data.  Also, the graph update time is updating, and
the current value is within the upper/lower bounds of the graph, just no
line being displayed anymore.

Anyone have any ideas how to go about resolving/troubleshooting this?

I am running xymon 4.3.8 and devmon 0.3.1-beta1