[Xymon] File check question

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 01:50:13 CET 2013

Well, this sucks.  Since I'm monitoring a tmp file, it only needs to
trigger if the file is older than 15 minutes.  However, if I use noexist,
is squawks if it exists, if I don't it squawks when it doesn't. Ultimately,
I don't care if it is there or not, only that it isn't older than 15
minutes if it does exist.  I'm stumped...maybe setting delayred to 20???
Anyone else ever had to solve this?