[Xymon] xymonnet error - will not start due to pcre

Sheldon Campbell campbell_sjc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 21:05:12 CET 2013

Hi
Thanks everyone for your responses.   As per responses I updated my .profile for userid xymon to have the following defined yet I still received the error messages. However I tried adding those same values to the xymon.sh shell script and the xymonnet is no longer writing errors,..it's working but not sure why I had to override it within the xymon.sh shell script.
export LIBPATH=/usr/local/lib:/usr/libexport LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib